The assets of campus Torhout
- Hypermodern campus with complete multimedia infrastructure in every class
- Individual bedrooms with spacious cupboards
- Varied and healthy meals with extensive vegetable buffet
- Relaxation? Four football fields, three basketball courts, two volleyball terrains, (open-air) Ping-Pong tables, spacious sports hall, relaxation room with billiard tables, table football, snooker and pool.
- Opposite the school is the swimming pool that we visit three times a week.
How to get to the campus?
Follow the Sat-Nat instructions until you get to the address.
Show on map
Then follow the instructions below:
- On the left you will see a public car-park. If it is full you can park in the car-park 100 metres further up on the left-hand side. Warning! Don’t forget to display your parking disc.
- On the opposite side of the street enter the big static building “Scholengroep Sint Rembert”.
- The tv screen in the entrance hall tells you where you can meet us.
- Upon leaving the station go to the right. Turn left at the first crossroads.
- After 30 metres you will see a green gate on your right.
- Enter the institute here and go to the big playground.
- The school is situated 250 metres from the station.
NMBS – National trains
NMBS –International trains
De Lijn – Busses and trams in Flanders
Ruysschaert Language Academy © 2023
Wijngaardstraat 14, B-9000 Gent - BE0754865777