Are you the teacher we are looking for?
"The strength of our language courses? The warmth and kindness."
Ruysschaert Language Academy is looking for teachers of English, French, German and Dutch
Are you an enthusiastic language teacher of English, French, German or Dutch? And can you identify with our approach? Then a language course in the Easter or Summer holiday is something for you. We are always open to meet new language teachers.
What does Ruysschaert expect from you?
- You give lessons with enthusiasm and passion
- Dealing with students is one of your gifts
- You have the didactic skills to adapt your lesson plan perfectly tot he needs of the pupils
- You have a differentiated approach
- You are attentive to every individual
- And you can identify yourself in our 6 pillars
What does Ruysschaert offer you?
- You choose which campus and which week or weeks you want to teach
- You are part of a dynamic team of enthusiastic teachers
- You teach for one whole week the same class of very motivated pupils (between 12 and 18 years old)
- Every campus has a didactic coach who gives you support and guidance
- Accommodation in exceptionally well-equipped campuses and healthy, varied meals.
- Well-paid, the highest in the sector
Something for you?
Then we want to get to know you. Send a short e-mail with your cv in attachment
We will quickly make an appointment to get to know you.
“The strength of our language courses is the warmth and kindness.
However small the problem, we take everyone seriously.”
Ricardo Fonseca – Teacher