The assets of campus Rotselaar
- Perfect harmony between peaceful natural surroundings and a modern infrastructure
- Inside the historical buildings of the Cloister of Montfortanen(?)
- Individual rooms with the quality of a hotel
- The relaxation area is like a large cosy living-room
- In the sports hall : volleyball, badminton or Zumba dancing. And outside we play basketball or just enjoy sitting on a bench out in the open.
- No doubt your child will spot one of the many water birds, peacocks or deer on the other side of the lake.
How to get to the campus?
Follow the Sat-Nat instructions until you get to the address.
Show on map
Then follow the instructions below:
- You will see the institute on your left-hand side, continue along the stone road past the football pitches.
- When you reach the end of the football pitches take the little road on your left. Follow this road as far as the lake, then turn left and drive straight on and over the little bridge.
- Follow the “Ruysschaert” banners.
- The reception is on the left-hand side of the boarding school.
- By train to Leuven or Aarschot
- Catch the 333 or 335 bus (Bus company De Lijn) and get off at the bus stop ‘Rotonde’
- The school is 100 metres from the bus stop
NMBS – National trains
NMBS –International trains
De Lijn – Busses and trams in Flanders
Ruysschaert Language Academy © 2022
Wijngaardstraat 14, B-9000 Gent - BE0754865777