The benefits of the Maaseik campus
- Hyper-modern campus with full multi-media infrastructure in every class room
- The perfect balance between a peaceful atmosphere and modern infrastructure
- Individual modern bedrooms with their own wash-basin
- Varied and wholesome meals
- Recreation? The campus has its own football field, basketball field, beach volleyball area, running track, large sports hall and a large recreation room with billiard tables, kicker football and pool tables
How to reach the campus
Follow the instructions of your GPS to the address.
Show on map
- After you leave the N762 (Weertesteenweg) you will see the campus on your left hand side at the end of the driveway.
- Turn left just before you reach the building and drive towards the bus park.
- From the parking area you can walk along the back of the building to the reception in the boarding school. The entrance to the boarding school is opposite the sports field.
- By train to Genk
- Catch the 45 bus (Bus company De Lijn) and get off at the bus stop ‘Maaseik Plantage’
- Catch the 16, 40 or 61 bus (Bus company De Lijn) and get off at the bus stop ‘Maaseik Campus H en R’
- The school is 160 metres from the bus stop
NMBS – National trains
NMBS –International trains
De Lijn – Busses and trams in Flanders
Ruysschaert Language Academy © 2021
Wijngaardstraat 14, B-9000 Gent - BE0754865777