The assets of campus Saint-Benoît
- Historic abbey surroundings that exhale silence and suspense
- The biggest campus in the abbey of Maredsous
- Picturesque and charming style in the open countryside
- Simple individual bedrooms with basic comfort. Half of the rooms have been renovated recently
- Big recreation area, tennis courts and covered outdoor sports hall
How to get to the campus?
Follow the Sat-Nat instructions until you get to the address.
Then follow the instructions below:
- Follow the winding road for 2.8km and take a right turn opposite LTM in the direction of Maredsous. 900 metres further on you arrive at the Abbey.
- Drive straight on (ignore the no-entry signs) under the arch and park in the grounds. The school is on your left as you face the church.
- You will see a big banner at the entrance; the welcome takes place in the covered sports hall.
- Namur (station) bus nr 21, Line 943 'Namur - Maredsous'
- Dinant (station) bus nr 35, Line 957 'Dinant – Ermeton-sur-Biert'
NMBS – National trains
NMBS –International trains
TEC – Busses in Wallonia