The assets of campus Saint-Benoît
- Historic abbey surroundings that exhale silence and suspense
- The biggest campus in the abbey of Maredsous
- Picturesque and charming style in the open countryside
- Simple individual bedrooms with basic comfort. Half of the rooms have been renovated recently
- Big recreation area, tennis courts and covered outdoor sports hall
How to get to the campus?
Follow the Sat-Nat instructions until you get to the address.
Then follow the instructions below:
- Follow the winding road for 2.8km and take a right turn opposite LTM in the direction of Maredsous. 900 metres further on you arrive at the Abbey.
- Drive straight on (ignore the no-entry signs) under the arch and park in the grounds. The school is on your left as you face the church.
- You will see a big banner at the entrance; the welcome takes place in the covered sports hall.
- Namur (station) bus nr 21, Line 943 'Namur - Maredsous'
- Dinant (station) bus nr 35, Line 957 'Dinant – Ermeton-sur-Biert'
NMBS – National trains
NMBS –International trains
TEC – Busses in Wallonia
- From Brussels International Airport you can travel to the Maredsous campus by train and public transport.
From the airport to the campus it takes about 2.5 hours to get there.
- Take the train (SNCB) from Brussels Airport-Zaventem to Brussels North.
- Then take the train (NMBS) from Brussels North to Yvoir. We do not recommend the station of Namur or other destinations because you have a longer travel time by taxi or bus from these stations.
- We recommend that you take a taxi from Yvoir to the campus. You can also take the TEC bus that stops at the abbey of Maredsous.
Brussels International Airport
SNCB - Trains national
TEC - Bus transport Wallonia