The assets of campus Emmaüs
- Colourful location next to the abbey of Maredsous and in the middle of the woods
- The smallest campus in the abbey and the most charming
- Ideal for small, intense language courses
- The courses are completely separate from the other language courses on the Saint-Benoît campus.
- The old hotel contains our classrooms, the dining-room with attached kitchen, recreation area and single bedrooms
How do you get to the campus?
Follow the Sat-Nat instructions until you get to the address.
Then follow the instructions below:
- Follow the winding road for 2.8km and take a right turn opposite LTM in the direction of Maredsous.
- 700 metres further on before you arrive at the Abbey, you arrive at a small building on your right-hand side, you can either go straight on or turn right.
- Turn right. Do not go straight, since you will be arriving at the English course in that case. Follow the little road around the parking area.
- Take the First road on the right. You come out at Emmaüs. There is plenty of parking space.
- Namur (station) bus nr 21, Line 943 'Namur - Maredsous'
- Dinant (station) bus nr 35, Line 957 'Dinant – Ermeton-sur-Biert'
NMBS – National trains
NMBS –International trains
TEC – Busses in Wallonia